Selected Graphic Narratives & Artwork:
- Check out the Tumblr I created to showcase work created in my “Rhetoric of Comics” class, Fall 2015
- And here’s what the Orlando Sentinel wrote about my course.
- And the short blurb featured on my college’s web page!
- And what Nicholson Student Media wrote about it!
Original Graphic Narratives:
- “Orlando,” a comic drawn in response to the Pulse shooting, at Green Mountains Review
- “Mark’s Days,” comic in Knee-Jerk Magazine
- “Date Day,” a comic created for the Orlando Transit Interpretation Project
- “Clutter,” an ongoing graphic narrative at Nailed Magazine
- “Footsteps,” comic in Red Fez
- “My Life in Gadgets: MySpace, Facebook, Blogger,” comic-memoir in Fiction Fix
- “My Life in Gadgets: The George Foreman Grill,” comic-memoir in Sweet: A Literary Confection
- “My Life in Gadgets: The Nintendo Watch,” comic-memoir in Welter
- “On Seeing Yourself in a Comment Board for a Movie in Which You Starred at Age Fifteen, Which You Had Hoped Was Forgotten, but Has Now Reappeared on Netflix Instant Play,” comic in Palooka (excerpt available online)
- “Single Stroke Seven – a comic adaptation” (author: Lavinia Ludlow), in Entropy.
- “Fight For Your Long Day – a comic adaptation” (author: Alex Kudera), an ongoing graphic narrative at Atticus Review
- “You Can Make Him Like You, a comic adaptation,” (author: Ben Tanzer) in The Way We Sleep anthology (Curbside Splendor, 2012)
- “The Gift – a comic adaptation” (author: Ben Tanzer), in LITnIMAGE
- “Kitty – a comic adaptation” (author: Lindsay Hunter), e-book at Artistically Declined Press
- “The Bee-Loud Glade – a comic adaptation,” (author: Steve Himmer) in Atticus Review
- “alt.Punk – a comic adaptation,” (author: Lavinia Ludlow) in Nailed Magazine
- “Just Do It – a comic adaptation,” (author: J. Bradley) in Ham Literature